Do not stand at my grave and weep
不要站在我墓地上哭泣
I am not there, I do not sleep.
我不在那儿,我没有歇息
I am a thousand winds that blow.
我是万千逸动的风
I am the diamond glints on snow.
是雪片晶莹的流送
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
我是太阳,驻留在低垂的谷物
I am the gentle autumn rain.
是温柔缠绵的秋雨
When you awaken in the morning's hush
当你从静谧的早晨醒回
I am the swift uplifting rush Of quiet birds in circled flight.
我是小鸟的振翼疾飞,悄悄在空中盘旋
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
我是夜空里,闪亮的星辰微澜
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
不要站在我墓地前哭泣
I am not there. I did not die.
我不在那,我没有歇息